Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where have I been?

For almost the last year I have heard people mention the word Scentsy! I have several friends who have had Scentsy parties (which I skipped) and I have seen them in several of my friends homes. Im not sure where this wild hair came from but I decided several weeks ago to give this little burner a try. Keep in mind I LOVE candles! I burn them constantly. Well friends I made my first Scentsy purchase and that is when I fell in love.

I purchased a mid size burner in a yellow color (looks great in the Kitchen) and several scents. Right now my favorite scent is a vanilla one (sorry I cannot remember which one...there are several) I love how I can turn the burner on and since the vanilla is light enough I can still burn my favorite candles too. I am excited to try the Christmas scent I purchased.

This past weekend I was at a Christmas show with local vendors and stumbled across another Scentsy vendor so of course I had to add to my Scentsy stash. I bought this little guy for the bathroom.
I love it! So, if yall are skeptical like me and not sure about this, I promise......you WILL NOT be disappointed! I have already picked out a big burner that I want and Im ordering several for Christmas presents. Im funny about scents!! I do not like anything too sweet or floral like.....I DO NOT want a scent to give me a headache. However, like I said I have been extremely pleased and happy to say Scentsy won a new customer!

OOOHHHH....and if you have any FAVORITE SCENTS please share!!!! There are so many I get overwhelmed. Id love to know your favorites.

Happy Wednesday!
XOXO


4 comments:

Megan said...

I will have to try them. I recently became obsessed with the wallflowers from bath and body works and currently have one in every room!

Lauren said...

Hi & I'm a new Follower and LOVE Scentsy! My neighbor sells their products and I have one of each, the large, mid size & plug in. My favorite scents are Mulberry, Baked Apple Pie(love!),Black Raspberry Vanilla & my fav from the holidays was the Christmas Cottage & Sugar Cookies! I am hooked and I was a huge candle girl before too.Come stop by..
Lauren :)
http://moderndaywife-lauren.blogspot.com/

The Crazy Castros said...

Hello, I read your blog and I am a Scentsy sponsor on Sweet T Family's blog ( love Meredith ). Any way my favorite scents are Inner Peace, welcome home and baked brown sugar;)) check them out on my website mecastro.scentsy.us lots of cute Valentine ones on sale just sayin'

Fash Boulevard said...

you are so beautiful. I'm so excited I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com