Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Tuesday Yall!! Did you watch the Bachelorette last night? After last season I once again said I probably would not watch the show ever again but lets be real...who am I kidding?!!?! I could not wait to get home and tune in. I was absolutely starving when I got off work last night so I went and grabbed dinner  before heading to the mall to look for a swimsuit. Ahemmmm...what in the world was I thinking? Better yet I wasnt. I have the hardest time finding swimsuits and after two different stores I finally found ONE that I liked-- it was different from any I have ever purchased. It was a pretty blue...almost a navy but not quite. Anywho I put it on and I must say I loved the color BUT I guess I couldnt get past the chicken sandwich and fries sitting in my mid section!! AHHH...why would I go scarf down all I did before trying on a swimsuit! Needless to say I left empty handed. I guess Ill try looking again later this week.


So after dinner and a wasted trip shopping I hurried home and plopped down at 7:59 exactly (perfect timing). I have to admitt Alli was not one of my favorites last season but Im still excited to see how her journey turns out. Some of the male contestants were pure goof balls! I noticed a few psychos as well. But hey the show would not be same without them right?!?! DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE YET?!?!? Of course I could change as time goes on but from first impressions---- Chris L (from Cape Cod) completely won me over. He was tugging on my heartstrings!! Any man who can put his life on hold and give up things he enjoys in life to move back to his hometown and in with his parents because his mama is ill just speaks volumes!! He said his mom passed a year ago but  he didnt regret any decisions because he spent the last year with her and loving her! AAAHHHH......and you know what they say "boys that love their mamas...love their wives" or wait maybe thats not it...."boys who treat their mama's good treat their wives good"...anyways  I dont know the saying but...he just seemed very genuine!

Yall have a great day!!

7 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

I'm not sure if I can watch it this go around...I started watching last night but some of the guys seem so "sleeze" to me. Yikes!!! Sorry about the swimsuit debacle...swimsuit shopping to me is horrific!

Jessica said...

I haven't watched a season of the Bachelor or Bachelorette for a few years, but for some reason I decided to turn it on last night. And I was hooked! I'll definitely be watching Ali and her guys this season. I think it will be interesting to see all the amazing places they visit too.

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Did you see one of the guys was from Franklin, TN?

Blankenship Babbles said...

Chris L was my favorite too, I thought Roberto was pretty charming too...AND Shooter should have kept his mouth shut :)~ I can't wait to see what happens this season!!!

Ashleigh said...

I too didn't think I'd tune in this season because I was so disgusted after last season, but like you said, who was I kidding? I thought Chris L was just precious and I kinda liked the guy from Texas, too. (I can't remember his name but they showed him with his dog and he seemed real sweet!). YOu're right, there are some real wacko's but there always is! Good luck with the swimsuit shopping! I'm sure you'll find somethin!

Anne @ Sincerely, Britches said...

I was so going to watch the Bachelorette last night and completely forget to set my TiVo so I missed it. Grrrrr. Can you believe I've never seen a season of it? Fail.

Swimsuit shopping...yeah, that's always brutal. I bought one yesterday and but am still going to try it on for my hubster so he can tell me how it really looks. i'm such a harsh critic when it comes to what I see in those dressing-room-mirrors!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Didn't you think she was slightly or ALOT awkward?!?!