Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello Summer

Looks as if Summer has arrived. Yikes it has been pretty hot here but more so HUMID!!! Let me mention that I am not a fan of humidity....nope not at all. One, I have curly hair and it seems like no matter how well I straighten each strand its still bound and determined to frizz up on me.....its also pointless to try and wear makeup--it literally melts off.....its hard to breath and your clothes stick to you. So now that I have made it clear that Im not a fan lets move along. :) Summer is here and minus the humidity in the air Im quite excited!!! Summer is always one of my favorite seasons. I love being outside and spending times with friends and well Summer is the perfect time for this.



This past weekend I spent most of my time outside. One of my besties came in town so Friday night a group of us headed out for Sushi then we headed off to a patio for many GREAT LAUGHS! Bex had 3 different photo shoots this weekend that I helped with...no complaints....we always have fun doing this....I love her creativity and seeing her passion for photography. I tried to get some sun while helping her. I am about as white as piece of paper. Im not really complaining because I have decided that SUPER DARK just isnt for me.....I just want a fresh clean color....sunkissed!! Saturday night we headed off for Mexican (imagine that...haha) with all our girls....well most of our girls.

Heather (black shirt) is preggers with Haven....we cant wait for her to get here!!

Well Monday has greeted us again and I hope that its a fast week!! Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Yall are so cute!!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Leigh you look great!

A Wedding Story said...

Ya'll really are so cute!!! Everyone has such beautiful long hair!

Jennifer said...

I know you can't wait to be an aunt to Haven! What a cute name.

Meghan said...

Oh I love that name! How did she come up with it?

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Ya we've missed you! That sounds like a fun weekend I would love to see a photographer in action! And Haven is such a cute name!

Brittany said...

You ladies are so pretty! Sounds like you had a fun weekend :-) I'm so glad summer is here too!