Friday, March 6, 2009

AWARD TIME!



Thanks to SWEET TEA DIARIES I got an award! Thanks girl!!


Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love!Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won!You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboardletting the whole world know.....you are KREATIV!


Seven things I love:


I love God and Jesus Christ


I love my MAMA....yes Im a mamas girl


I love my BESTIES and my BOYFRIEND--yes thats two


I cant go a day with a Sweet Tea


I love Mexican Food


I love my doggies....Ellie and Lola


I love my Chi straightening iron--im not sure what I ever did before I owned one


I love my feather mattress and all my pillows (my bed is so comfy)


I love Lancome Mascara


I love getting pedicures


I love doing anything "crafty"


Okay...I know that was more than 7 but I just love so many things! I could go on and on! Maybe Ill get tagged again some other time and I will mention new ones!


TAG your it:


LeighAnne


Jennifer


Rachel


Merry Berry


Happy Girls are the Prettiest




No comments: