Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jason oh Jason

So it has been brought to my attention that I have yet to say a word about the Bachelor episode Monday night. That is right....I have kept my mouth shut. Whats the old saying...if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Well my friends I have got over the initial shock so I am ready to speak! :)

Last season of the Bachelorette with DeAnna...I knew from the second I saw Jason I would be cheering him on. I even like Jeremy but there was something about Jason. I was so disappointed when DeAnna let him get on one knee and spill his heart to only be rejected. I was then ecstatic when I found out he was the next Bachelor. I saw this kind and genuine father in search of love. On the very first episode of the Bachelor with Jason, I knew right away Melissa would make it to the end. I really like Melissa and wanted her to win but I even thought to myself....Hey I would be okay if Jillian won in the end. I was in shock when Jason sent Jillian home over Molly. MOLLY....I don't know! Anyways for those who care...I'm sure you saw what happened. I was so excited to see Melissa in the end. What Jason did to her at the After the Rose taping was wrong. I DON'T CARE if they felt like America needed to see the "closure" of their relationship. My girl Melissa :) held her head high and kept herself together. (you go girl) You know she was so right when she said you did not FIGHT for us! No relationship is easy or perfect. I am sure once you go back to the normal day-to-day routine without all the Hollywood glitz and glam, the relationship will feel different. You are removing yourself from that "fairy tale" picture and placed into reality. If Jason truly fell in love with Melissa and without a doubt..even at that moment...wanted to spend forever with her then I believe he should have worked a bit harder. Now I do believe you can't help who you fall in love with. So if Jason truly loves Molly more than Melissa, I can accept that. What he did to Melissa on National TV was WRONG!!!! There is a time and a place and the couch with Chris Harrison was not the time or place. In one hour he dumps his fiance and is making out with his ex girlfriend! Enough said about his character!!! My friends...I'm sorry if I have offended anyone but these are my thoughts! :)

3 comments:

Niki said...

I am totally with you! He should have NEVER done that to Melissa on TV. That was just awful!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

I second that! I don't believe for one second that he couldn't have given her some head's up beforehand even if he was contractually obligated. Whatever! She is young and hot and she will find someone else better =0)

The France Family said...

I totally agree with you!!!! If was so conflicted about his decision between 2 women he should never have proposed!!!!