Thursday, December 4, 2008

Almost Friday!

I have a prayer request....Aaron's mom is having surgery on her foot tomorrow so tonight when you say your prayers please remember her. I know you are thinking---"its her foot"--yes it is, but she has had several surgeries on her foot and actually had one this time last year. I pray that the Dr. can go in and get the job done this time. I also hope for a speedy recovery!

On another note I am so excited---this weekend I get to have a GIRLS WEEKEND with my bestie/roomie Kristie. Aaron is going fishing with guys from work and mama is going out of town with her best friend. So Kristie its me and you girl!

So I got this cute idea to make all my girlfriends ornaments as a little happy this year. I am pleased with how they turned out so I must share---girls sorry if you see your letter, yes its for you but I had to post so everyone could see how cute.

I have twelve more ornaments but here are my first twelve. These were actually fast and cost little money. I had a fun time and that was the point.

Lindsay and I also finished working on her cross and I helped her make a picture frame. We are having too much--every night this week we have left work, put on pj's, picked up a McAlisters sweet tea and started painting. We have more to do this weekend.


Two more weeks and I will be getting ready to leave for New York!!!!! Everyone have a great night!

No comments: