Thursday, February 19, 2009

RED LIGHT


Hey everyone! I wanted to share some news and see if I could get some help from some awesome ppl in the blog world. One of my bestie's fiance is DAVID NAIL. Please go check out his website and while you are there be sure to vote for him to be the opening act for Little Big Town. For those of you who may be confused....we are talking about COUNTRY MUSIC here! :)


Davids new single titled "Red Light" was released a couple weeks ago. This song is really good and I am hoping that it becomes a hit and launches him where he wants to be! I know Catherine would love it too. They are getting married in a couple months and what a great way for their marriage to start. So go check him out and dont forget to vote! http://www.davidnail.com/#/home.aspx


Thanks!!!!

1 comment:

Niki said...

Great song! I went a voted for him:)