Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Things Im sitting here realizing....

I was sitting here trying to figure out what I would blog about today....so as I was looking at a new blog im following Clementsville, I decided to borrow (I dont wanna be know as a thief) one of her ideas. It was actually fun to sit and "REALIZE" things that I generally do not think of on a daily basis so here ya go.....



1. I've come to realize that my butt: WILL NEVER BE AS BIG AS KIM KARDASHIANS



2. I've come to realize that when I talk: I TALK VERY VERY FAST AND SOME TIMES TOO MUCH



3. I've come to realize that, if I love someone (romantically; not family): I WILL DO WHATEVER I CAN TO BETTER US!!



4. I've come to realize that I need: GET MORE SERIOUS ABOUT MY WORKOUT SCHEDULE AND DIET....SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE.



5. I've come to realize that I've lost: MY SUNGLASSES. I THOUGHT THEY WERE MISPLACED BUT IM REALIZING THEY ARE GONE!!



6. I've come to realize that I hate it when: PEOPLE TELL LIES



7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk: SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG BECAUSE DONT DRINK.



8. I've come to realize that money: WILL NOT BUY YOU HAPPINESS



9. I've come to realize that: ALL I NEED IS GOD....WITH HIM I HAVE ALL I NEED



10. I've come to realize that I'll always be: LEIGH



11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on: EDWARD CULLEN. HAHA.



12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was: LAST NIGHT. I THINK I HAD SOME BUILT UP EMOTIONS THAT NEEDED OUT.



13. I've come to realize that my cell phone: IS A GENIUS...IT DOES IT ALL...WELL ALMOST



14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: I STAY IN BED AS LONG AS I CAN WHICH ONLY BITE ME IN THE FOOT WHEN IM HAVING TO DRIVE LIKE A MANIAC SO IM NOT LATE FOR WORK



15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: I NEED TO TAKE MY CONTACTS OUT



16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about: 5:00



18. I've come to realize that when I get on the internet: I AM ON BLOGSPOT OR FACEBOOK



19. I've come to realize that today I will: GET OFF WORK, SKIP THE GYM AND RELAX



20. I've come to realize that tonight I will: SPEND TIME WITH MY LOVE AND OUR PUPPIES



21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will: BE ONE DAY CLOSER TO FRIDAY



22. I've come to realize that I really want to: GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES....SOMEDAY!



23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is: SOMEONE WITH NOTHING TO DO ; )



24. I've come to realize relationships: ARE WORK. BUT IF THEY ARE WORTH IT YOU WILL GIVE THEM ALL YOU HAVE.



25. I've come to realize love: IS AMAZING



26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s): IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE



27. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s): ARE CONSIDERED MY SISTERS



28. I've come to realize food: IS GREAT AND GOES STRAIGHT TO MY HIPS ;)



29. I've come to realize girls/boys: GIRLS WILL BE GIRLS AND BOYS WILL BE BOYS! (IS IT ONLY ME OR DOES THIS QUESTION NOT MAKE SENSE?)



30. I've come to realize over the summer: I WILL SOAK UP THE SUN! IM READY FOR THE BEACH AND THE LAKE!!!


Okay bloggers! See what all yall can realize about your life. You may be suprised how hard it is to answer or you may be suprised at how you answer!

No comments: