Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday

Hey everyone! Okay I have followed MckMama for a while now and I always enjoy her blog. My favorite part of her blog is seeing the beautiful miracle STELLAN. Head over and read her blog...you will see exactly what Im talking about. I have missed reading her "Not Me Monday's" lately so today when I saw that its back, I decided to join the band wagon. Maybe some Monday's I will have some funny NOT ME'S but here is this weeks......

I AM NOT turning into a horrible blogger. I DO NOT keep up with everyone elses blog better than I do my own...nah..not me!

I DO NOT think I'm a germ freak in anyway. I AM NOT terrified of this swine flu that is going around. I AM NOT totally freaked out that there is a case of H1N1 in my home town. Nope not me!

I DID NOT skip out on my cardio plan that my personal trainer advised me to do this weekend. Nope not me...I love cardio and working out! haha!

Okay so lets see what y'all can come up with. Head over to MckMama's blog and you can catch some fun "Not Me's" from other bloggers.

Hope everyone is having a Great Monday!

Leigh

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

My mother in law gave us like 8 bottles of this mousse like antibacterial soap. It's so crazy! I'll give you some! :)