Monday, August 31, 2009

Have you ever seen such a mess.......

I wish I had a better picture but this is as good as it gets! So this past weekend one of my girlfriends said I have to show you this yard sale. Considering the fact that I'm a crafty person, I love finding junk and old stuff that I can re-vamp. But........I could not even get out of the car to dig through this junk. The picture does not do justice to this scene. I took the picture from the curb at the side of the house. Heather would not pull around front bc the people were sitting in the driveway and she was embarrassed. I told her she shouldn't be embarrassed....if anyone should be, it should be the owner of that YARD. :)

They had JUNK from the drive way to the curb on all sides of the yard. You could not see the grass for all the junk. I want to know how you collect that much junk over time and where in the world they stored all that stuff. I'm talking "random" out dated junk. Now I know every ones junk is someone elses treasure but good gracious they had a ton of stuff. I took this picture on Saturday.........the yard sale had been set up since Thursday........now can you picture all the junk that was out there!

I was in total shock over this yard sale. I'm in no way making fun of this sale because like I said earlier, I LOVE a good garage/yard sale. My concern is........where did all this stuff come from bc I know it was not stored in the house that sits on that yard!!!

No comments: