Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sugar Doll


I feel so special....haha....I have been awarded the Sugar Doll blogger award thanks to Leslie @ Blonde Ambition. Some of you may be followers of her blog but for you newbies head on over and check it out. You wont be disappointed! Thanks Leslie for my award!!!

Okay, the rules are quite easy. I have to list 10 interesting facts about myself {like Leslie...these im sure wont be as interesting as they are RANDOM}. Then Ill pass this award on to the 10 wonderful bloggers. So enjoy.....

1.) I cannot stand coffee....yuck! Im not sure why but I cant drink anything from Starbucks bc it all tastes like coffee to me. haha. However, I LOVE tea! Tea is my caffeine drink of choice.

2) I cannot do a PUSH-UP for the life of me. It does not matter how strong my arms are....how heavy a dumbbell I can pick up....I CANNOT DO PUSH UPS!!!

3) Laundry is my least favorite chore...I can put it all in the wash but struggle getting it out of the dryer & if it comes out of the dryer its even harder to fold & put up!

4) I burn candles 24/7....well I blow them out when I leave the house but I love candles!

5) My birthday is 5 days before Christmas. So I pretty much get a Christmas/birthday gift in ONE from everyone...haha...this bothered me as a child but I'm over it now. ;)

6) I get pedicures every other week for the pure relaxation...not bc my toe nails need painting.

7) Every car I have ever owned {3 to be exact} have all been black! Think I like black cars?!?!? hahah...I think its a classy color.

8) I have names for my unborn children...first and middle names...and I know exactly what I want my wedding to look like. Yes, I am one of those girls who has dreamed of her wedding day since I was a little girl!!

9) I LOVE the South. Im a Southern girl for sure! I love everything about it...southern accents, sweet tea, magnolia trees, front porches, lightening bugs, small towns, pick up trucks, you get my point.

10) Lastly, I never meet a stranger!! I have been known to randomly start a convo with a stranger and when we part I think I could tell you their entire life story. haha. I could talk their ear of as well.

So there you have some random facts about myself and now I wanna hear some about you.....TAG YOUR IT......

Angie @ Short Southern Mama

Kassey @ Not your Typical, Average, Ordinary College Girl

Jacci @ Sprinkles of Scarlett

Sweet Tea Diaries

Ashley @ Carpe Diem

Elizabeth @ Experiencing Pathways

Candice @ My Beautiful Life

Kelsey @ The Seattle Smiths

Candice @ The Perfect Pair


Ashley @ Ashley's Avenue


I hope you ladies enjoy your award! Happy Wed. We have made it half way through this week. wahoo!!

7 comments:

~M~ said...

I am the same way with laundry!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the award girl!! you totally deserve it! WE ARE SO MUCH ALIKE! Thank you SO much for thinking of me...I love it! Congrats to you other bloggers too! Hope your having a great day! xoxo

Kassandra Alexis said...

Thanks so much Leigh!! I was reading though this is such a cute award and I loved reading all your facts, cause a ton of them I share lol! Pushups, no way haha, and the names for children and dreams of weddings, thats so me :o). This only my second award so I am SO excited, I will deff. do a post on it later after class! Thanks again girl, you made my day :o)!
~Kassandra

Candice Pair said...

Thank you lady! Love ya!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Thanks lady!! Have I told you I loved your blog recently and feel like we would be friends if we lived in the same city?!?!?!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much for the award! It was my first!! Thank you so so so much! Very awesome! THanks for always commenting! :-)

Jacci said...

awww thanks! I'm pretty sure I would die without coffee, but otherwise we sound like we could be great friends in real life:)