Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GIVE THANKS!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! A day early but not too late!
I know I have so much to be thankful for. I will be even more thankful when I get off work! :)
My family is in town and this is the first Thanksgiving we have ever spent with my Mamas side of the family. I am so happy to have my grandma and cousins in town. Mamas side of the family is crazy---good crazy. We always have so much fun and laugh until it hurts. I get my "talkative ways" and blunt comments from my grandma and sometimes after spending time with her, I tell myself I should really watch what I say. She says and tells you exactly what is on her mind.
Tomorrow will be a busy day. Aaron and I will be going to his families Thanksgiving for lunch and then to my Moms house for an early dinner. There will be so much food to eat, I am sure to be stuffed. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. Be sure to give THANKS to the Lord for all he has given you---things you understand and things you don't! GIVE THANKS! Love you all!

No comments: