Monday, January 19, 2009

AND THE AWARD GOES TO .............ME!



Thanks to Jennifer I have received my very first award!


The rules of the award:


1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.



2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.


3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.


****Here are the 10 honest random things about me*******


1. The first thing that some you may not know is that I have a beautiful amazing sister who has gone to be with the Lord. She passed away in 2006 I will share her story soon. I am blessed with three beautiful nephews that remind me of my sissy Robin so much.



2. I have curly/wavy hair so I'm not sure what I would do without my CHI iron




3. Im madly in LOVE with my boyfriend.




4. I have a very close relationship with my mama. She is truely amazing. She my bestest friend...I think all my besties feel this way about her. ha


5. I honestly believe I could eat Mexican food for every meal. Cheese dip is my favorite food.



6. I look forward to watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette every season.


7. ROLL TIDE ROLL


8. I love the summer and spending time at the lake
9. I love children! I have a huge passion for special needs and children that need special attention. I have a degree in Child Life.
10. Lastly, I have just recently found a new Church home at Highpoint
TAG YOUR IT:
1. Heather

Have fun girls! Thanks again Jen!!!!



No comments: