Thursday, January 29, 2009

Questions and Answers!

Thanks to The Preppy Polka Dot, I have been tagged!

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.



Make a list of things you can see without getting up: My Tv, Lola Belle, my laptop, My cell phone, My new giraffe stuffed animal from Anthropology (I collect giraffes...I love them), and a pair of Nike's.


Favorite football team: Roll Tide Roll


What are you wearing now? Tshirt and Pajama pants


What color is your bedroom? Tan/cream...I really need to paint it.


What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? New Moon


Do you nap a lot? When I can. I can sleep just about anywhere!

Who was the last person you hugged? My boyfriend Aaron


What’s your current obsession/addiction? Edward Cullen...haha. I gave in to the Twilight book and I am hooked!


What was the last thing you said aloud? WHAT


What websites do you always visit when you go online? Blogspot, Facebook, Usmagazine, google


What was the last thing you bought? The pictures I had developed at Walgreen's


What are you listening to right now? Lola chewing on a bone


What is your favorite weather, and why? SUMMER~ I love the lake and beach. Sunshine and friends always equals a great time and many memories.


What time do you usually get up? too early. around 7


What is your most challenging goal right now? finish getting certified for Child Life. Went to College for six yrs...received a degree...but sure am having trouble getting a certificate. ha


Say something to the person who tagged you: Preppy Polka Dot thanks so much for tagging me and I love your blog! Roxie is too cute and reminds me of my Lola.

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would it be? I would have to do my research and get back to you...good question. I can promise you this...it would be near my mama...I'm not moving too far from her!


Favorite vacation spot? The beach. Something about the beach puts you in a wonderful mood. Great weather, company, and food.


What is your favorite children’s book? The Ghost of Windy Hill. Silly right? I'm sure you have never heard of it but my second grade teacher read this and ever since I loved it and to this day have never found it....I promise she read it though.


Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: CHESSE! Mac and cheese, cheese dip, cheese pizza, cheese and crackers...you name it I love all kinds of cheese!

Favorite Hair Product? Big Sexy Hairspray


**Added the one here** What is your favorite Childhood movie? Savannah Smiles! I used to watch this movie over and over!

TAG YOUR IT:
The LaJeunesse Family
Newlywed Stilettos
The Carnell's
The Wilburn Family
The Pair Family
Bless our Nest
Life with Kristin and Derryck
Kristie Stewart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe you can find The Ghost of Windy Hill at Amazon.com