Friday, January 16, 2009

Yay for Friday

Well it is 9:10 pm on Friday night and I am curled up under a blanket on the couch by a fire. WOW does it get much better. Yes...I have Aaron to the left of me and my two babies (dogs) laying on my legs. Im not sure why but they are content as long as they are ON me. So looks like I may not move for a bit, which is fine with me! It is freezing cold so tonight is a GREAT night to curl up and stay warm. I had to go purchase a birthday gift and a baby shower gift tonight...so I was able to spend a few hours at Target (my favorite ). Aaron had to come to my rescue...I could spend my entire paycheck in that place. So I found my gifts and managed to leave without purchasing one thing for myself. YAY. We then went and had dinner at one of our favorite little Mexican restaurants--im stuffed! So looks like my night will be me sitting here, by the fire, with the ones I love! :)

I have a PRAYER REQUEST. Kelly--you can find her blog at Kellyskornerblog.com. Kelly had her little miracle tonight...Harper Brown who weighed 9 lbs 10 ounces...whew you go Kelly. Anyways I have been following her blog and she seems to be an amazing woman. I promise if I lived near her we would be great friends. Ok for my prayer request. Baby Harper is having trouble breathing on her own so tests are being done. and Kelly's blog says she lost a good amount of blood. So if you would send out a prayer that Kelly and Baby Harper Brown Stamps recover and get to go home healthy and full of love. God is wonderful and is in control.

Everyone have a WONDERFUL night and may God bless each of you!
xoxo Leigh

No comments: