Thursday, January 15, 2009


Hey everyone! Nothing much to blog about tonight but I must say I am very happy tomorrow is Friday. woohoo! It has been a long week at work. Okay I just want to share a thought. So...yes, I am a Jessica Simpson fan. No, im not obsessed. I always thought she was a cute girl and I love how her style is realistic. You know how you look at some celebrities and you think to yourself..."I could never pull that off" or "I could never afford that". Jessica always wears things that are for the average everyday girl. Things you can go to Target or even Old Navy and purchase. No...it wont be the exact brand more than likely but very similar style. Ok...im rambling. My point about Jessica is............the girl sings better country than pop. What was she thinking. I know she was just trying to FIT IN with what she thought was popular at the time. I am guilty, I bought the new Jessica country album and its really good. I love her song PRAY OUT LOUD. I always said she had a good voice but she would scream and make funny sounds when singing. Anyways....I am impressed. She should have started country. Im not sure ppl take her serious now...she may always be in the "pop princess" category. Anyways check out her new songs, she has some good ones.


Night to all. Say your prayers and remind your loved ones how much they are loved!!

No comments: