So I saw this on a friends blog and decided to head over to Keely's blog and play along. One fun thing about blogging is meeting people you would never meet outside the "cyber" world. Of course this is my daily life journal but I do cherish each friendship I make along the way. So....here is a great way to learn more about each other. I encourage yall to join in on the fun. All you have to do is visit Keely's blog...copy the questions and then answer them! Have fun!!
Q & A
1. How many piercings do you have? I have 2....one in each ear. I used to have second holes, my cartlidge and my belly button pierced. Of course they have all grown up and I only have the 2 now.
2. I love the sound of......? Sweet babies cooing. Something about the innocence of that little voice.
3. Favorite City? This ones hard. haha!! I love Nashville....I know thats not far from home...only 3 hours but maybe thats what I love...home away from home. When I was in High school I went out to LA and had a blast. I would love to go back and visit....it was so different from home and different from what Im used to...huge culture shock! ha!!
4. Colts, Saints or could care less? WHO DAT??? haha. Saints!!
5. Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream? Frozen yogurt
6. Favorite Appetizer? hmmm...kinda hard I guess Im going to go with ANY dip. I love all dips pretty much and if we go out to dinner and order one then Im sure it will be some sort of dip....cheese dip. spinach artichoke, etc......
7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest? I guess I'll go with a pair of Paige denim jeans. Sevens are my favorite jeans but Im loving a pair of my Paige jeans right now...they fit great.
8. Favorite Facial Moisturizer? Definitely my Bobbi Brown moisturizer!!! I say it with so much expression bc its by far the best I have ever found. Its not too thin, not too thick, not too oily, not too smelly.....its just perfect! Its about $50.00 BUT it will last forever...a little goes a long way. I have used tons of different lotions as well so I promise you this is a good one.