Thursday, February 25, 2010

Leigh's ABC's

A - Age: 26


B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Laundry...Ill do it but I DO NOT like it!

D - Dog's name: Ellie and Lola Belle

E - Essential start your day item: Tea {I dont drink coffee so its my "pick me up"}

F - Favorite color: This is tough bc I love COLOR so picking one specific is too hard...next...

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'7"

I - Instruments you play: I dont. Wow I am not musically talented at all!!!

J - Job title: Transportation Rate Analyst

K - Kid(s): Not yet

L - Living arrangements: A house in Tennessee

M - Mom's name: Margaret

N - Nicknames: Leigh-Leigh

O - Overnight hospital stay: That would be the night I was born. Im not a huge fan of hospitals.

P - Pet Peeve: Rude people, bad drivers, and when Aaron bites his nails.

Q - Quote from a movie:  "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out. "-The Notebook


R - Right or left handed: Righty

S - Siblings: One brother-Cody and a sister-Robin

T - Time you wake up: between 6:30

Underwear: and whats your question?

V - Vegetable you dislike: Onion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W - Ways/Reasons you run late: Sleeping!! {Why is it impossible for me to wake up in the mornings}, losing track of time, traffic.

X - X-rays you've had: teeth and my hand

Y - Yummy food you make: Oh gosh...I dont know I think several things are yummy!!

Z - Zoo animals you like: Giraffe's
 
 
 
Okay now Im going to see if I can get Aaron to answer his ABC's and Ill post sometime tomorrow or this weekend. I dont know how good of a sport he will be but we shall see!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

This is so cute! I might have to do this tonight!

Elizabeth said...

I do have to say I love your answers! I am a lefty!

Anonymous said...

this is cute! I may have to use it :)