Okay I altered the recipe I found on allrecipes.com so Ill share with yall how I made it...I guess I made my own recipe.....
1lb of ground beef (I use ground turkey)
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
1 can of diced tomatos (drained)
1 25ounce bag of frozen cheese ravioli
1bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
1bag of shredded Montery Jack cheese
Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F
2. Brown the meat (I seasoned mine with onion and garlic powder), cook until no longer pink, drain grease, add sauce and tomatos
3. Boil ravioli following instructions on bag
4. Spread about 1/3 sauce on the bottom of 11x7 dish, Arrange half the ravioli over the sauce, sprinkle 1/2 of mozzarella and 1/2 Montery Jack over ravioli, Repeat steps ending with the top layer as sauce and cheeses. Cover with aluminum foil!
5. Place in the over covered for 30 mins
6. Sprinkle parmesan over top before serving
Ladies, this was so simple...very similar to lasagna and simply wonderful! Next time I think I may add some mushrooms to my sauce...just something extra. I even may try mixing cheese and spinach ravioli.......you can pretty much alter this however you choose but it makes plenty. If you have a family it will feed about 6 and its plenty filling. We had ours with a salad!!