Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yummy Pancakes


Incase you have not heard.....today is National Free Pancake Day at Ihop!! Now yes its awesome that they are giving away free short stack pancakes but its also for a WONDERFUL cause. Yes, the pancakes are FREE but Ihop is also hoping that you will consider manking a donation {any amount} to The Childrens Miracle Network......this will help support local children hospitals. Im sure each of you have been affected by cancer in someway....maybe personally or a close family member or friend. We have many wonderful children hospitals and they need our support. So be sure and go enjoy some yummy pancakes at your nearest Ihop and if you are able drop a donation while there. If nothing more prayers for this network and the hospitals are wonderful as well.


Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I heard about this too, well on KLOVE this morning!! yay!! How wonderful! Wish I could go! :-)

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Ummm I am making Jason take me tonight haha!

Jennifer said...

Hmmmmm...i smell date night! haha! :)

Perpetual Prep said...

I can never get hubby to go there! I might make a trip myself :) Thanks, sweetie!