Thursday, September 24, 2009

A few of my firsts

I was not sure what I would blog about today so I have decided to follow one my friends blog ideas and play the game of firsts. Thanks LA.

1. Who was your first Prom date- Well this would have been during my Sophmore yr of highschool. I was suppose to go with my boyfriend to his Prom. So my mom and I searched and searched for the perfect dress and finally found it. Only to find out that my boyfriend at the time got caught (by me) "cheating" haha. Well being the hard head I am I stuck to my guns...I dumbed him and told him he could take "her" to the Prom. Now please keep in mind I was a good girl so he obviously wasnt getting what he wanted from me so he went elsewhere which was FINE by me....I ended up wearing the dress to my schools prom with a guy friend. I was ablt to go to Prom with my Best Friend and her boyfriend..We coupled up and had a great time!

2. Do you still talk to your first love? I do not.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? hmm..Im going to say either Zima (haha) or a wine cooler...which could explain why I do not like any alcohol to this day. YUCK..

4. What was your first job? My first job was babysitting in my neighborhood.

5. What was your first car? A black two door SC2 ....(Saturn)

6. Who was the first person to text you today? I have not received a text today. I email mostly when at work.

7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Im not sure. Im not much of a morning person so I do not really wake up until after Im at work and drinking a glass of sweet tea. yum!

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Turner and she was so mean. Ill never forget how mean she could be and her sagging earlobes. Yes, you read correctly...she would wear dangling earrings that would cause her earlobes to touch her shoulders.

9. Where did you go on your first plane ride? We went on a family vacation to Washington. All I remember is not taking my eyes off my mom and every move the plane made I looked at my mom and she would already be spitting out "this is normal" oh she knows me so well.

10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Her name was Alison and we talk when we see each other. Our mom's are still best of friends.

11. Where was your first sleep over? The Yarbrough's! Our families were the best of friends and we did very little apart. We would spend the weekends at each other's houses. Vacations together were the best!!

12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Aaron! Im not sure what I said but he was the first.

13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? The first wedding I was ever in was my Sisters wedding. :)

14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Cuddled with my Lola. She is so sweet in the morning...its so hard to get out of the bed but I knew I better take her potty.

15. What was the first concert you went to? Amy Grant. Oh I loved me some Amy.

16. First tattoo? A chinese symbol on my foot meaning LOVE.

17. First piercing? 4years old. I begged begged and begged.

18. First foreign country you went to? I have never been to a foreign country.

19. First movie you remember seeing. Savannah Smiles I watched it over and over!

20. What state did you first live in? I have always lived in Tennessee

21. Who was your first roommate? Kristie, Jamie and I rented a house in college but then Jamie and I got an apt.

22. When was your first detention? Highschool! I had detention often....I was always late for class. Especially in the morning...Im not a morning person. :)

23. When was your first kiss? Freshman yr of H.S.

24. . What is one thing you would learn if given the chance? To sew! Im getting a sewing machine for Christmas so I better start some classes.

25. Who will be the next person to post this? I dont know...this is a silly question but I guess they all were!

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your list!!! I am totally with you on number 3...me to and YUCK! I may have ask before but where are you in TN? I am in middle. Hope you have a great weekend! = )