Monday, September 21, 2009

I am Highpoint

Please click the link below
http://highpointmemphis.com/home
Once you click you will be on the homepage of my church. Please then click the play button in the middle of the picture that says "Highpoint Church Perfect place for Imperfect People" and watch!! Im so proud to say I AM HIGHPOINT!! Some of us are fortunate enough to grow up in a home filled with love and support. I grew up knowing that the Lord Jesus Christ was my savior, I went to church every Sunday, I read the bible, I prayed.....but I am also realizing that not everyone grew up or was raised this way. Im not perfect nor is anyone else. But by God's GRACE we are saved....NO MATTER what we have done or where we have been. If we accept him and ask him to come into our heart then we are FOREVER changed and saved.

If you live in the Memphis area I invite you to come visit us at Highpoint! Even if you have a church home....this Sunday is our 7 yr anniversary and we would love for you to come worship with us and celebrate what God is doing in our church along with in and around our city. Please feel free to message me and I would love to meet you, sit with you just let me know. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

God Bless!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I've heard about this church before. Dustin and I have been going to Central in Collierville. Where is Highpoint located?

Leigh said...

Melissa I resonded on your blog under your last post. :)