Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Heart Music


Happy Hump Day! We have made it half way through the week. Yippee! So today is What's in there Wednesday-Ipod edition. If you have never played along just head over to Angie's blog for directions.




Okay, so I'm will be breaking the rules a bit for this one. Sorry...I do not have my Ipod with me today so Ill change my post up a bit. this is what my Ipod looks like........

My Ipod is LOADED with tunes...random ones at that. I have around 2,000 songs downloaded...yes I love music. I mainly use my Ipod when working out so I really need to update my songs.



Okay here is where I break the rules! Since I cant give you songs out of my Ipod {& if I did, I would seriously have to randomly pick..there are too many} I will introduce you to what I have been listening to the most lately!



1. First I listen to my local country station or KLove pretty much ALL the time! I'm a Southern girl so I love country music! But I love KLOVE as well.



2. I have the new David Crowder CD in my CD player right now. I think I have it on repeat bc I listen to it over & over. Great CD!! Love David Crowder.



3. I also love my David Nail CD....this is another one I listen to on repeat. I don't just listen bc it's one of my besties hubby...this is a great CD.



So there you have it. This is what I have been jamming out to in the car & at work. If you are looking for new songs or CD's I highly recommend my choices.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your list girl! I am going to have those groups out! Hope your having a great day! = )

Elizabeth said...

I love KLOVE too! It is wonderful..I always listen to it at work! Refreshing! :-)

Leah said...

I have been hearing a lot about the new David Crowder Band CD.I'm going to have to check it out!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Have you played with Pandora?!?!? My life will never be the same .... let me know!