Thursday, October 8, 2009

Things about me.....using one word


Okay I was not sure what to blog about today so instead I am going to tell you a little about me using ONE word. For me this could be hard bc I talk ALOT and I am very discriptive. haha. So bare with me & I hope I can stick with just one word. I got this from a fun/cute blog by a girl named Ashley. Go check out her blog and play along!


1. where is your cell phone? Table


2. your hair? blonde


3. your mother? Loving


4. your father? Calm


5. your favorite food? Mexican


6. your dream last night? Forgot


7. your favorite drink? Tea


8. your dream/goal? Family


9. what room are you in? Office


10. your hobby? Painting


11. your fear? Tornado


12. where do you want to be in 6 years? Mom


13. where were you last night? Home


14. something that you aren’t? Tan


15. muffins? Blueberry


16. wish list item? Cricut


17. where did you grow up? South


18. last thing you did? Text


19. what are you wearing? Juicy


20. your tv? Samsung


21. your pets? Adorable


22. friends? Awsome


23. your life? Blessed


24. your mood? Happy


25. missing someone? Always


26. vehicle? Maxima


27. something you’re not wearing? Shorts


28. your favorite store? Target


29. your favorite color? Several


30. when was the last time you laughed? Today


31. last time you cried? Tuesday


32. your best friend? Several


33. one place that you go to over and over? Target


34. one person who emails me regularly? Candice


35. favorite place to eat? La Perla



I DID IT YAY! Okay so now Im gonna copy Ashley and tag anyone who wants to play along. Have a great Thursday!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved your list!! How fun. Hope your having a great day! = )