Saturday, October 3, 2009

Oh Happy day

Hey Hey! I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL Saturday!! It is BEAUTIFUL here...thank goodness. I made my tail get up and out early today so I could enjoy this sunny weather. All in all today has been a good day. It's always a good day when you have sunshine and shopping. :) Oh and how could I forget....I was able to spend my day with this cutie....

Brooks was such a trooper shopping. He had on his BAMA gear and was ready to go. His mama and I were so proud of him....he did not cry once...maybe he liked the outfits we picked out for him!!




Thanks everyone for the candle feedback. After work yesterday, I got my mail and received a $10 off coupon for Yankee Candle so it looks like I will be buying my fall candle from the "Ole faithful" Yankee Candle. hah!

Well Football is on and I'm sitting here enjoying......



Yes, McAlisters tea! Yum Yum! I hope everyone is having a great day and your football teams are winning. ROLL TIDE!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! It was beautiful here today too..I loved it! I love Yankee Candles..they smell sooo good! Hope your having a great weekend! = )

Leah said...

I LOVE McCallister's tea. YUM!

Candice Pair said...

I could really use a Mcalisters sweet tea right about now! I need to see Jamie and Brooks SOON! Lets plan this asap!

Ashley said...

I just LOVE your blog! So glad you follow mine... you are a cutie!