Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treat

Finally Friday. Yay! So does everyone have there costumes ready for tomorrow? Im not dressing up but my doggies will be for sure. One of my favorite parts of Halloween is seeing what Celebrities choose to dress as. They go all out and I LOVE their costume ideas usually. Not all but most!! I think it is so silly when girls feel the need to use Halloween to dress scandalous. Let's see we have the "sexy"...."skimpy" bee, ladybug, devil, angel, nurse, you name it...for some reason Halloween is the time to turn it all "sexy". If you have seen one you have seen them all. No offense to ANYONE who chooses to be one of these. {just a personal opinion} I tend to enjoy the more creative costumes.



Today at work we had our annual Halloween Hogaramma. It was so much fun....Ill be sure to upload pics tonight...we had some great costumes! Different departments in the company put on skits with their costumes. We had Michael Jackson with the dead ppl from the Thriller video, we had Wizard of Oz, Ghost busters, Paula Deen, girls from the Titanic and several others.



Ill leave yall with some Celebrity costumes. The Today Show already has their pics on the Web. I always enjoy waiting to see what they choose to do.



One of my other Fav's would be Regis and Kelly. This duo never lets me down. I do not have pics to show of this year but I do know Kelly did Lady Gaga and Melissa Rycroft. haha! Here are some of the duo from the past though.

Pam & Kid Rock....the next picture....David Beckham and Posh. haha. I think these two are so good at making their costume character come to life. Love it!


Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...I am totally cracking up over that Kid Rock and Pam Lee costume! love it! Hope you have a great weekend! = )

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Regis and Kathy are just hilarious!!