Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Award Time

Natalie from http://sticklesfamilyblog.blogspot.com/ gave me this fun award today. Thanks Girl for this award...definitely made my day.
Okay this is the Bogart Award
Rules
- Link back to the blogger that gave you the award
-Post where you would like to be in 10 years
-Lastly, pass this award on to 10 lovely bloggers!!

Wow....where would I like to be in 10 years {yikes can you believe this is something I never ponder}. Okay in 10 years I will be 36 so.....by 36 I hope to be happily married with atleast 2 kiddos possibly three!! Of course God will decide when and how many but atleast 2 would be a wonderful blessing. I hope that I will be living the life God has prepared for me and serving him fully!!

Im Tagging all my followers that read this post! No, not bc Im lazy and dont feel like posting your names--I want EVERYONE to recieive this award and I would love to read where yall want to be in 10 years!! So please accept and play along!!

No comments: