Friday, March 26, 2010
Fill In The Blank Friday
1) The best piece of advice I was ever given was In a marriage you give 100 percent both ways...not 50/50 bc if you only give 50 percent you leave room for error. Always "out love" your spouse.
2) If I had a million dollars to give to a charity I would give it to Compassion International. I have been blessed to adopt a little boy from India named Chumandev. I am blessed to financially support him in a small way but I definitely support him in a big way through praying and encouraging. If I had one million dollars I would definitely do more for this charity.
3.) If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be Im gonna go with mexican. Im always up for chips and dip.
4.) My hair is Naturally wavy/curly, blonde and long. Thank goodness for great hair products that I use to tame my mess along with my CHI iron. However, over the past few years I have learned to love my natural side and I allow my hair to go curly or wavy some.
5) If at first you dont succeed Try Try again..........................
6) I have always been very much a people person. As I have said before I do not meet a stranger. I LOVE people. Great company always makes my day. Im one of the crazies that will talk to you in an elevator even if I dont know you. haha!
7) Oh....and by the way...........Im so HAPPY its FRIDAY!!! Yay!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and weekend. If you would like to play along go HERE to link up your answers.
Posted by Leigh at 6:22 AM